Monday, October 7, 2013

A Little Bit of Fall Decorating


Most of the fall or Halloween decorations in our house right now are mainly for Wynn. So they are a little more fun and kids related. This little spot in the living room is just for me. I love anything metallic. I took some fun metallic pumpkins and placed them on candleholders and a rusty spring. I also placed a picture of my sister and I and my World Market wood decoration in the middle.

Then I added some copper colored accents to a gold vase I have to fill for each season in my living room shelving.  I placed my candle pumpkin I picked up on clearance from Hallmark last year along with my gold candle holder.

In my Pier 1 wire wall decoration I added a brown flower clip that I picked up on clearance at Michaels to give it a little something more. I placed everything on my little buffet on a burlap table runner from Hobby Lobby.
Nothing to crazy, but this is just enough for me to have a little grown up fall display in my living room. Also, when fall disappears and I am to my ears in diaper changes it will not take long to take down and put away. Even better!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty Megan! I love the soft metallic tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Megan and I love that Pier 1 wire wall decoration! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your grown up fall display. Love that you included a picture in your decorations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I know what you mean about decorating for the kids, Christmas here is like a kid heaven :) bit over the top for adults!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the metallics- I think we're on a similar wave-length! ;-) Beautiful display!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vignette! I love that wall art, it makes such a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Metallics are my happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)